18.9.11

Some other places I lived

This is pure procrastination.

1. Hazlewood. This is where I grew up
1. a) Maternal granparents home (Norman Ave)
1. b) Paternal grandparents home (Boxhill Road)
1. b. i. Later my grandmother moved here, to Long Alley almshouses.

2. Silvester Close.
I moved out of my parents' house to live here for a few months

3. University.
3.1 First Year: Butler's Wharf (Gainsford Street)
3.2 Second Year
3.2.a) Tredegar Terrace (2 months, bedbugs)
3.2.b) @ a friend's place for a month (Finborough Road)
3.2.c) Back in North London at 15 Beechfield Road
3.3 Third Year
3.3.a) @ a girlfriend's place at 23 Endymion Road (2 months, insanity)
3.3.b) Bethune Road

4. Working in London
4.1 Wimbledon, Dolphin Court. I wasn't ready for this.
4.2 Raynes Park (Wimbledon Village?) The Downs. Not sure quite where.
4.3 After some time living in hotels, and notably here in BOZ, back to London in Clapham Junction.(Buckmaster Road) - I also spent 2 months on the sofa at 113 Sinclair Road

5.Milwaukee

6. Barcelona
6.1 Tallers (Casa Magarola)
6.2 Valencia (195)

7. Dur-home
7.1 West Village (West Morgan Street) 1 Year
7.2 Blackwell Street almost 3 years

No hay comentarios: