29.8.11

Trace is Not a Talker

I love this post. Perfect balance of fact and limited bitterness, as Trace & Kristin depart one project for a new one
My sobriety factors very heavily in this move as does my desire to be less accountable and responsible to an increasingly distant and foreign collective. A strong sense of misplaced entitlement pervades that place, which is something that I cannot support in any way. Living rent free while someone else carries the financial water is not anarchist, not friendly and not nice. The others may argue that this isn’t the case, but all I have to do is read through old emails and bank records to see how things went down, get a glimpse of what should have been some serious red flags and see that I made many mistakes in making a path for this coddled land project.
Cricketbread

No hay comentarios: